Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing agencies in the region?
At 2Stallions we have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. Join our team to help build a company that revolutionizes the way consumer brands connect with audiences on a massive scale. We work with Fortune 500 companies and stock listed companies from all over the world.
We are currently looking for a motivated Demand Generation Specialist working remotely from Malaysia, who is inspired to generate new Sales leads. Our Demand Generation Specialist will be a member of our sales team (all working remotely) and will be responsible for exploring and approaching sales leads to schedule appointments with the goal to generate new business.
● Generate sales leads through business sales calls to prospect customers (cold calling and Linkedin Sales Navigator) in Malaysia and Singapore
● Proactively establish list of potential customers and qualify sales leads through calls
● Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, digital resources, digital campaigns, conferences, references or tradeshows
● Schedule appointments for sales team to (e)-meet prospective customers
● Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
● Presenting and delivering information to potential clients (info is available).
● Pipeline management experience from suspect, prospect, in contact, appointment set and deal closed
● Enter and update (prospective) client information in InfusionSoft CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is relevant and accurate
● Associated Degree in Sales or Marketing
● 3+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or telemarketing/telesales:
o proven sales record in helping the sales team closing leads
o 2+ years experience in selling digital solutions or products to marketing/digital departments
● Experience with working in, or selling to, marketing departments and/or key business stakeholders preferred
● CRM experience required (InfusionSoft is currently used)
● Experience in Sales & Marketing Automation is preferred
● Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment
● Strong in relationship building and able to relate to people via online calls
● Strong verbal and written communication skills (both Bahasa Malay and English)
● Language skills in Chinese (Simplified) is a plus
● Independent, proactive and self-driven
● Ability to handle rejection
Note: we are only open to hire Malaysian citizens.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(100MB file size limit)