Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing agencies in the region?
At 2Stallions we have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. Join our team to help build a company that revolutionizes the way consumer brands connect with audiences on a massive scale. We work with Fortune 500 companies and stock listed companies from all over the world.
We are currently looking for a motivated Social Media & Content Executive, working remotely from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Our Social Media & Content Executive is responsible for the social media accounts of the agency and our clients. Conceptualizing and executing the social media strategies for our diverse range of clients is key. To achieve this liaising with clients for their campaigns is needed and there is also a lot of teamwork with our design and content colleagues involved!
● Develop and execute social media strategies in line with client’s social media objectives
● Develop and manage social and content calendars for social media accounts
● Handle social media community management across multiple social media accounts
● Publish and promote content across social networks and work with Social Media Lead on digital boosting budget to achieve optimal results
● Develop and write engaging and relevant content for various platforms (social, web) that will engage and resonate with the client’s audiences, drive engagement and build communities
● Develop visual briefs and provide feedback for design team on content development
● Identify, track and analyze relevant social and content metrics and monthly reporting
● Collaborate with our internal team to manage social media for our clients
● Drive continuous improvements
● Stay up to date on what is trending and relevant to client’s business
● Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications, or any related discipline
● > 3 years of working experience in the related field
● (Digital) Agency or Client experience is required
● Required Skill(s): Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Content Marketing
● In-depth knowledge of Google, website and social media data, platforms and analytics
● Strong verbal and written communication skills (both Bahasa Malay and English), with strong editing and an attention to detail
● Experience with some Content Management Systems like WordPress is preferred
● Strong confident communicator, able to manage a diverse range of client portfolios
● Dynamic and adaptable to changes
● Independent, resourceful, innovative and a problem solver
● Team player
● Attention to details, patient and customer service centric
● Able to meet tight deadlines consistently
Note: we are only open to hire Malaysian citizens.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(100MB file size limit)